Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Further Notice

I guess California just doesn't realize what they're giving up. Pretty soon, the state will be parent. It is a sad state of affairs. What makes people think that we can raise, love, diaper, feed, clothe, and school our daughters for years, and then suddenly become their enemies when something unfortunate happens? I know I could and would have gone to my mother. I guess people just don't trust themselves to be loving parents anymore and would rather give the responsibility for parental decisions over to the "all wise" government as parent, than themselves? Lunacy, I say. No one is more concerned with the best interests of my particular children than I am. What is happening in this country? I am astounded that half of us have so little trust in all of us.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

xkskfdjlajfkdsjfksjfkdsjfkdsjs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home