Sunday, July 10, 2005

Damn Hornets!

You know, I just keep hearing the tired old adage from people, that if we keep swatting at the hornets nest (the middle east), we'll stir it up. This was pointed out to me on my vacation this past week by a friend of mine with regard to the murders in Great Britain.

I think about when I have hornets in my yard. I don't ignore them; I go out and get wasp and hornet spray and kill them. I don't wait for them to sting me when I or my kids are outside playing unaware. I strike them preemptively. That's what we need to do here.

Clearly the hornets are not going to leave us alone. They must be eradicated before they do more damage. They must not take over the whole yard.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bzzzz Bzzzzz Bzzzzzzz

SPLAT!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home